Raking Leafs

Mixing metaphors and casting cliches about hockey and the Maple Leafs for the ether's pleasure since MCMLXVII.

6/13/2006

Is it getting drafty in here, or is it me?

Google Maps, NHL Teams. NHL Teams, Google Maps. That feature alone is worthy of a mention. Courtesy of NHLDraftNET, pet project of Z Leonsis and possibly a member of the 90s rap/rock-punk/funk trio "The Beastie Boys", and a work in progress that I will definitely be checking in on during the coming weeks, especially on draft weekend when they will be live-blogging from Vansterdam. Thanks for thinking of me. I appreciate it. Now how about an extra ticket to B.C.? I keed. I keed. Not really, but it is impolite to ask, or beg.

And welcome to any and all new readers. I noticed some traffic (checking Statcounter info is quite fun if you've ever had the pleasure) from far away places, and thought I'd pass along a 'Hello' to Prague, Cze., Durham, U.K., and National Taiwan Normal University, even if you just ended up here while researching "mythical allusions in leda and the swan."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home