Raking Leafs

Mixing metaphors and casting cliches about hockey and the Maple Leafs for the ether's pleasure since MCMLXVII.

11/27/2006

Life Happens...

My apologies for the lack of posts, as I have been on vacaying/eating/drinking/generally de-stressing in FL, NJ & PA. It has been a great ten days. However, I'm sure you've somehow managed without my musings.


I'd like to extend a special congratulations to my buddy currently sipping Mai-Tai's somewhere on a remote Carribean Island enjoying his honeymoon.

It seems the team has regressed to the roller-coster of W-L-W-L. And that Sabres game was especially hard to stomach. I'll have a six pack up sometime during/after tomorrow night's game.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Linquist said…

    Can't wait for your analysis. Sorry about McCabe, hope he's okay. Looks like Mara got hurt for the B's, too. Bummer.

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger mike said…

    I bet you know what I'm going to say already.

    I think the Bruins beat the Leafs by playing like the Leafs used to play the Bruins; get outshot, bend but don't break, and capitalize on sloppy defensive play. It also helps when Thomas is on fire.

    Was I close?

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger Linquist said…

    Bingo.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home