Raking Leafs

Mixing metaphors and casting cliches about hockey and the Maple Leafs for the ether's pleasure since MCMLXVII.

7/27/2006

Magically Delicious

I'm not some sort of hockey blogger Robin Hood, but both Offwing Opinion and Battle of Alberta missed the opportunity to credit FiveHoleFanatics, aka Hello Hockey Fans, the source of the excellent celery resource they took the time to highlight.

Nice work...uh...Cantaloupehalves?

UPDATE - Stupid brain. You're fired. I meant to use a Fruit Loops reference, but I like Lucky Charms so I won't change the title.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Kent W. said…

    Yup, my co-contributor to the blog, "Cantalophalves" (or Mr. Delos Reyes) is the author of said salary site. Apparently he sat down one saturday and decided to put something together because he got tired of hunting out the info across the net...he posted it to the blog as an after-thought and then I shared it with a couple of messageboards. A week later and he's been contacted by Eklund had almost 12,000 hits! Who knew...?

    Anyways, thanks for the shout-out. It's nice to be recognized *sniffle*

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger mike said…

    Metrognome, I have no problem recognizing excellent work. I've previously highlighted a post of yours.

    But I think I may owe OffwingEric and BoA an apology. At the time, I couldn't figure why your blog wasn't being credited as the source of the salary site. But, it wasn't THE source, but only A source. I don't frequent message boards often, so that explains my ignorance.

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Kent W. said…

    Yeah..."the Salary Site" no doubt came to them through other various sundry channels before they had a chance to realize that "Five Hole Fanatics" was the original launch point...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home