Raking Leafs

Mixing metaphors and casting cliches about hockey and the Maple Leafs for the ether's pleasure since MCMLXVII.

9/12/2006

$6 to see rookie game on-line

Rookie Tournament Final to be broadcast live on-line via www.hamiltonbulldogs.com, beginning at 3:45 EST. For $6. Stupid pay-per-view. Stop trying to extract my money from my wallet. What will help the NHL's bottom line is exposure, not measely fees for pre-season rookie tournament games.

With the rookie buds 3-0 record, and great performances from Pogge and T-lusty and tournament goal scoring leader John Mitchell, I was definitely going to risk the wrath of my manager to watch the game this afternoon. But not for $6.

Call me cheap, but the cost for the Center Ice package increased more than the salary cap, and my hockey related revenue flow hasn't followed suit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home