Raking Leafs

Mixing metaphors and casting cliches about hockey and the Maple Leafs for the ether's pleasure since MCMLXVII.

3/13/2007

Ninjitsu Hockey League

I really should frequent HFboards more often, but finding time to join another online community just isn't possible for me in my present circumstance. Luckily, these jokers do have the time, and make it worth your while to check them out. I had to post a link to this thread because of the obvious parallels to yours truly.


good shit, that.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger PPP said…

    The Aki Berg one is great too.

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger mike said…

    All Hail King Berg.

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Miss. Scarlett said…

    What? Subzero is awesome! I liked him so much better than Scorpion!

    Actually, Noob Saibot was probably the best. Sorry, I probably just let out my inner geek there.

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger mike said…

    All hail the inner geek.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home