Raking Leafs

Mixing metaphors and casting cliches about hockey and the Maple Leafs for the ether's pleasure since MCMLXVII.

11/15/2007

NHL Pacing 11.15.07


Click image to enlarge.


We are now 21.2% of the way through the NHL season and to mark the occasion, I've worked up another version of the Pacing Spreadsheet. This spreadsheet take each team's performance to date and projects that over the remainder of the season.

Be sure to note the Central Division. If every team continued to play at the present pace, the Central would send all five of its teams to the playoffs. Obviously, I don't imagine that will happen, but it's neat anyway.

I used the last version of this spreadsheet as a template for this one and while I was re-working it, I was able to note which teams were doing better than before and which ones were doing worse. Pittsburgh and Dallas are two teams that I noticed have fallen on tough times. The Rangers and Nashville, on the other hand, have improved a good deal.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home